WnSoft Forums

Never give up

tom95521

No photographs, just animation and video. I remember watching Dave Wottle run in the Olympics. He seemed more like a weekend jogger because of his baseball cap he wore in races.

Thanks,
Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T997zZxG50

Love it Tom - actually, it was a golf cap he wore and he forgot to take it off for the National Anthem - LOL. He began wearing it because he had long hair and wanted to keep it out of his face then continued because it had become a part of his identity.  

Dave always considered himself a miler and set an NCAA record which I think may still stand.  He took up running because as a child he was weak and his doctor told him to take up a sport like running. His finish in that 800 meter final at the Olympics was something else wasn't it?

Excellent job with both the graphics and the video!  Good suggestion to Never Give Up... Soon this virus pandemic will be over and folks can get back to their routines...

Best regards,

Lin

Interesting. I didn't know that about his childhood. He has quite a kick at the end of the race.

I think almost everyone underestimated covid-19. We need to plan ahead for the next cycle.  More testing, medical supplies, ventilators, and hopefully a vaccine.

Thanks,
Tom

The good thing - if there can be a good thing right now - is that the old and thoroughly tested malaria drug hydroxychloroquine coupled with zinc sulfate and azithromycin has proven effective when given early on in the development of the disease. Though there have not been time for exhaustive studies, there are over 1000 patients who are definitely improved and have not needed to be hospitalized with the five day protocol. 

Although there are the typical skeptics who downplay and complain, there has not been a single death among those treated with this drug cocktail. It's been approved by the FDA and may be the salvation needed. This is also being used by a healthy number of doctors and nurses and other hospital employees as a prophylactic to avoid contracting Covid-19.  

Other combinations of drugs are being evaluated and tested with various efficacy. 

Best regards,

Lin 

Yes. There are many smart people who tried to warn us but we did not listen. Now the world is listening.

https://www.ted.com/talks/larry_brilliant_my_wish_help_me_stop_pandemics?language=en

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/pandemics-history-prevention/

Tom