WnSoft Forums

Publish show as a PDF document

Charmaine

Hi there

I have just completed our club's salon catalogue using PTE AV Studio.   For our National Salons HD videos are acceptable but for an International Salon we have to do the catalogues in a PDF format. I would like to know if there is anyway I can publish and convert the AV's to a PDF document in PTE AV Studio.

I have done this in the past.

If you save your PTE show as a template, this will store all of the files used in one folder.

I can't remember exactly how I did it but there is an option in Photoshop to print all of the images in a sort of grid on one or more pages.

You can also print as a PDF.

May not be exactly what you want but it could be a start.

Jill

Maybe with a high definition screen, you could perform Screen Captures (Keys: "Alt" and "Print Screen") for each page (presumably they are still composite images without any animation) and then combine all pages (*.png files in my case) into a PDF document?  That could be a workaround.

Hi Charmaine,

Welcome to the forum. If you want to capture text overlays, video, or other objects composited with the photos then screen capture is the best method. My favorite screen capture app FastStone Capture can easily combine multiple screen captures into a PDF.

Tom

faststone_pdf.jpg