WnSoft Forums

Transitions for Slides Objects

stranger2156

Hello everybody,
in the PTE there are no internal transitions in slides that could be applied to objects (photos, video, clip art, text). Who worked before with ProShow Producer is very upset for this reason. I constantly hear on my forum, but somehow it was good with internal transitions. I had to think a little about this issue and, it seems to me, one of the acceptable options was found. Below in the demo video the announcement of such "transitions". Of course, they are not literally transitions, because there is no such possibility in the PTE to create internal transitions. But you can find a way out of this situation, if desired. I don’t upload the “transitions” themselves, to use them you need a special explanatory video lesson. Perhaps later they will appear here, if there is interest in this.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have never used ProShow Producer so this is new to me. I am interested in how you were able to create transitions on objects.

Thanks,
Tom

We have had this feature within transitions for some time now.

When you create the transition tick the boxes relating to the background.

This will allow the object transition and the bg transition to differ.

However it is not possible to have multiple transitions for different objects at the same time.

DG

10 minutes ago, davegee said:

We have had this feature within transitions for some time now.

When you create the transition tick the boxes relating to the background.

This is true, but only in a restricted manner. I would like to see transitions (e.g. curling pages) between objects, anytime in the middle of the slide's time, while other object move along the screen. You typically have these effects with AV software that has parallel tracks instead of slides.

I'm not sure I understand. Are these object transitions real transitions or custom transitions converted into slide animations (styles?). If somebody could post a small project backup zip file maybe it would help.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom,

if you create a transition with the bg options ticked and apply it to two slides where the Main Object is less than full screen then the Main object and bg are treated differently.

as i said above you cannot have different transition for different main objects but it partially fullfils the op's requirements.

It is maybe a direction that Igor can take in future.

DG

9 hours ago, tom95521 said:

I'm not sure I understand. Are these object transitions real transitions or custom transitions converted into slide animations (styles?). If somebody could post a small project backup zip file maybe it would help.

Perhaps I should call it "Effects for objects", rather than transitions. I cannot give you the example I would like to show you, as PTE does not have the said feature. You can have these effects when working with Wings or m.objects, two classical AV programs, which do not work with the concept of slides. Objects there live on independent parallel tracks (as in video editors), and you have effects like a curling page change from one image on one track to another one on the same track. In cases where the images fill the screen, there isn't much difference to the corresponding transition in PTE. But if the images on the tracks have reduced sizes you can have several curling page changes at the same time.

10 hours ago, tom95521 said:

Are these object transitions real transitions or custom transitions converted into slide animations (styles?).

At the very beginning of the explanations for the demo clip, I took the word “transitions” in quotation marks, because imitating the effect of transitions using style blanks is not literally transitions, as is commonly believed. But the result is important to us, isn't it? If there is a certain problem with the beautiful appearance of objects in the slide, then you need to look for acceptable alternatives. Not everyone has the right footage on hand, and not everyone can create an imitation of the transition, except that changing the transparency from the first key frame to the second. )) Below I put a package of style blanks in the Object Transitions category and an explanatory lesson on their use (although the explanations are in Russian, but you can also understand it by visual viewing if you wish).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EmZ0xvWkWqCelVEpdt14aJsTqbhcqtgO (109 Mb)

Paul

3 hours ago, jt49 said:

Perhaps I should call it "Effects for objects", rather than transitions. I cannot give you the example I would like to show you, as PTE does not have the said feature. You can have these effects when working with Wings or m.objects, two classical AV programs, which do not work with the concept of slides. Objects there live on independent parallel tracks (as in video editors), and you have effects like a curling page change from one image on one track to another one on the same track. In cases where the images fill the screen, there isn't much difference to the corresponding transition in PTE. But if the images on the tracks have reduced sizes you can have several curling page changes at the same time.

Hi

I use a workaround (only with PTE) when I want a curling page on an object ( picture or text)

Example: https://we.tl/t-zfc5PFE9WE

If you are interested, I can explain.

Denis

6 hours ago, stranger2156 said:

although the explanations are in Russian

It is perfectly understood (you can put the subtitles and translate into the language you want), it is a good solution to the internal transitions of proshow, thank you very much I had missed this option in PTE.

7 hours ago, stranger2156 said:

At the very beginning of the explanations for the demo clip, I took the word “transitions” in quotation marks, because imitating the effect of transitions using style blanks is not literally transitions, as is commonly believed. But the result is important to us, isn't it? If there is a certain problem with the beautiful appearance of objects in the slide, then you need to look for acceptable alternatives. Not everyone has the right footage on hand, and not everyone can create an imitation of the transition, except that changing the transparency from the first key frame to the second. )) Below I put a package of style blanks in the Object Transitions category and an explanatory lesson on their use (although the explanations are in Russian, but you can also understand it by visual viewing if you wish).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EmZ0xvWkWqCelVEpdt14aJsTqbhcqtgO (109 Mb)

Paul

Hi Paul,

It will take some time to watch it in detail, but I am sure this will help me understand.

Thanks,
Tom