WnSoft Forums

Problem with Syncronization of object - zoom x Zoom Y

Rosemary A

No, but that's not your problem. Zip up your project and post a link to it so we can see where the problem is. Uninstalling PTE isn't the answer, there is a "mistake" somewhere in your programming OR Hint, if you are using the mouse on any one of the corners having the chain "broken" will not prevent the zoom from being symmetrical. Put your mouse cursor on either the top, bottom or center of either slide and hold down the shift key and you should get the non-linear zoom.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Lin,

The only way I can think of is to send you a screen shot. I can get the zoom to work by holding the shift key as advised but I thought that by breaking the chain and placing and dragging the zoom either vertically or horizontally on the bounding selection, it should work. Am I wrong in thinking that one must always use the shift key whilst Zooming asymmetrically? I have the chain broken.

Rosemary

PTE Project.PNG

Break the chain link and place your cursor into the zoom X or zoom Y box. Then use your cursor control keys (the up down arrows on your keyboard) and the width and height can be adjusted independently of each other.

Alternatively, break the chain link, then click and drag over the zoom X or zoom Y letter to the left of the zoom value boxes. That does the same

We all were new at one time, but many of us had an advantage over you. We learned the software before animation was available,  or keyframes, or the Object and Animation screen. So, many of us was able to learn the software a little at a time, New users have a tougher job understanding how it works than many of us did.

Now we can play the part of smug know it all’s :o Although that can be embarrassing when you realise your not :D