WnSoft Forums

“Modifiers” are great !!

thedom

I discovered the use of “modifiers” and I’m blown away by this feature !!

The following demo was done entirely within PTE with a single image and with no keypoints (except the slow move of the camera), I only used modifiers to simulate the wind !

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your feedback. Kieron, it’s a huge compliment thank you. 
it may be a bit childish but I need encouragements to motivate myself to share my creations and to offer styles.

Tauratinzwe, yes, i will probably release a style with this idea. I still have to think about what it could be exactly.

16 minutes ago, jt49 said:

... and it would be fine if PTE would support animated displacement maps ...

... and when we all have Nvidia 3080 Ti cards maybe PTE will support Ray Tracing...:)

Tom

I agree. It would be a great feature to have displacement mapping. It must be possible in PTE sometime in the future. I thought that when video was first added to PTE years ago there would not be anything else to add, but it seems the list keeps on growing.

Tom

I don't think that providing the functionality would be the problem, but it would not that easy for the users to create appropriate displacement maps. Perhaps PTE could offer this feature as an effect with some nice presets such as water effects. 

Hello,
really great! I am curious how it goes on!
Whether Modifiers - concept 1 or #2 class, or
3D Book" style - preview!
Will the books also turn pages?
Somebody is busy.
What can be done with PTE AV Studio 10!
This program is worth every Euro!(Work in video editing with Edius 9 and Boris Red which is very, very expensive and also very good)
But what is being created here is really world class!

I can only say:

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Stay healthy
And sorry for my translation program...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Berny, Aleina, thank you very much.
Your comments are a reward for the many happy hours spent with this software. 

Berny, yes, the 3D Book will have probably some turning pages. But I don't want to make a linear show. I will try to make something cinematic with different camera angles and more or less close up.
Work still in progress and a project I have to think about to make something different and innovative. I hope I will succeed.