WnSoft Forums

Problem with preview player in software

Missy4

I'm having problems within the software in regard to the preview player it doesn't work so can't play it to review the content before exporting nor can I see options in regard to themes within the software.  Also having problems exporting video it has playback problems as well.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but same problem exists.

If you encounter problems with the program, it is advisable to give information about the program itself and the operating system. What is the exact version of the program (Help-> About the program). Problems arose immediately after installing the program or during its operation (for how long). Knowledgeable people will help you.

Paul

8 hours ago, Missy4 said:

I'm having problems within the software in regard to the preview player it doesn't work so can't play it to review the content before exporting nor can I see options in regard to themes within the software.  Also having problems exporting video it has playback problems as well.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but same problem exists.

Hi,

Let me know a configuration of your computer (model name, or installed graphics card). And version of Windows.

I recommend to update drivers for your graphics card. The most likely graphics card doesn't work correctly. Check for available drivers in Windows Update app.

Hi,

Thanks. Let me know a name of a graphics card in your computer.

Do you observe the problem with a small preview in the main window? Or the problem occurs with a fullscreen preview when you click Preview button?