WnSoft Forums

Audio Keypoints in Timeline Disappeared [SOLVED]

Tejano Bob

My audio keypointsin Timeline suddenly disappeared . . . well almost suddenly. I have been making recordings from a recorder in which the microphones were too sensitive.  I have been adjusting the resulting audio levels down using keypoints. I finally found a way to record at a lower level.  I put the recorded audio on my Timeline. Now I don't have any audio keypoints. I've checked Preferences. Now that I'm recording at an appropriate level, I don't need the audio keypoints, but I should have them in case I do. Did I somehow get something set wrong?

Yes, I must have clicked accidentally clicked on the little squiggly orange icon. I didn't even see it. I HAD seen the "Clear Audio Keypoints" in Preferences. Thanks Goddi.

• Igor changed the title to Audio Keypoints in Timeline Disappeared [SOLVED]
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Igor that will answer that question, I started with the trial version and recall that had the feature but didn't notice it was not available on the version I paid for. 

I won't be a problem at this stage as I see there is a window where I can create start points for audio and fade in and out.

Appreciate your help and prompt replies to my queries.

Regards Peter