WnSoft Forums

Simple 3D Set

davegee

Dave,

It seems that each one overwrites the other when I try to import both, even though the filenames are different. Are these two separate Styles? I can't import both.

And if I even change the name of one of them (Simple 3D Set v2 to Sile 3D Setv2) , it still goes into the Temporary folder with the 'Simple 3D Set' name.

Not sure what  is going on...

Gary

1 minute ago, davegee said:

Don't worry about it - it is the same style - v2 just has an extra stroke line around the images.

DG

But I can not import the v2. It wants to overwrite the other Style.

Gary

Ok. But out of curiosity, when I import a Style with a different filename, why would it overwrite a Style with a different filename. Really just curious why this can happen.

And, the 'Simple 3D Set.ptstyle' ended up in a 'Temporary' folder, instead of my 'theDom styles' folder. Yes, I can move it, but is there a way to re-direct a Style to a chosen folder as the Style is being imported (to avoid having to move it and also being able to find it after the import)?

When we 'create' a Style, we have the drop-down menu to select where it will go, but 'import' just dumps it somewhere and you have to find it.

Gary

7 minutes ago, davegee said:

Why would my style go into your Dom folder?

For future reference anything I post goes into the Temporary folder that I specify.

DG

ooppsss. I meant my 'DaveGee Styles' folder. Brain fart.

Gary