WnSoft Forums

My AV's are not working with High Sierra [SOLVED]

tkimages

I have several AVs that have been created with P2E (v6/v7) and converted to Mac apps that have always worked on a Mac.  They have now stopped working on my 2017 iMac (OS 10.13.6 High Sierra), when clicked they open for a fraction of a second (screen goes black) then they close.  However, they work when used on my MacBook Pro running a later OS - OS 10.14.6 Mojave.  They also worked in earlier versions of OS, eg Yosemite on both MBP and iMac.

Any ideas?

Thanks for looking

Hi,

I apologize for this problem. Please read my post with a solution here:

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/19917-solution-for-non-working-slideshows-on-macos-sierra-10122/

Note, that executable shows will NOT work on macOS Catalina, because it doesn't support 32-bit apps.

Also if you have source projects, I recommend to consider alternate variant - create a MP4 with HD or 4K quality at 60p. Video file will be compatible with any future Mac version. Because Apple too frequently break compatibility with existing apps and we have to add corrections in the code.

• Igor changed the title to My AV's are not working with High Sierra [SOLVED]