WnSoft Forums

Wiggle Dissolve Transition

tom95521

Hi Kieron and Rosemary,

It might be good for a flashback or dream type of slideshow or maybe as a water effect. It was easy to create.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Dom,

I think I understand what you mean. Just do the same modifier action to slide 2? It would be interesting to see how it turns out. I will not be able to test for awhile though. If you want to try it and publish here that's fine with me. Anything I post to this forum is in the public domain for others to improve upon (and for me to learn).

Thanks,
Tom

ps. I noticed the Y pan value should be increased to maybe 8.9 to make it more visible due to the narrower width of Y (108 px) vs. X (192 px). I have updated the values in the transition and uploaded again.

I have been unable to import this item.  It downloads to my computer.  I open PTE, select styles, tools and import.  Nothing shows up, appears to be an incorrect file type.  Could also be operator error, I bought the program a good 10 minutes ago!  Any advice?  PS: I have been working with the free trial program for a few days to find my way around.  I am a refugee from ProShow Gold who made a side trip to SmartShow 3D.  I hope I am now in the promised land.  PPS: I found the solution myself.  Needed to get off the timeline and hit the AB button.  Duh!

JJB 45, as a newbie I can say "been there done that"!

Click Project Options. In the screen that comes up, click Transitions, then click Manage Transitions, then click Import transition. This takes you to your downloads folder. Find your transition (Wiggle Dissolve PTEEFF FILE)

I hope this helps,

Rosemary

19 hours ago, thedom said:

Very nice Tom ! May be you could add the "wave" effect to image appearing too, what do you think ?

Great suggestion. Updated transition.

Thanks,
Tom

Thanks, Tom, for all the wiggles.  If I get the chance to take some pictures I will be using your transition.  Had a nice trip scheduled for June in Italy and Malta but of course that is now a dead issue.  

Hi JJB45,

I like your grayscale to color. It is a really nice addition. I'm trying to add a circular wiggle using multiple masks. If it works I will post.

Thanks,
Tom