WnSoft Forums

Scrolling text ( Star Wars effect)

sanpier

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ronnie,

No, it was made with an earlier version of PTE - no tutorial. Just a a quick adjustment of the text with pan z and y rotate and zoom as I remember... Just to demonstrate to the OP that yes, PTE can easily be used to create the Starwars "effect,"

Best regards,

Lin

Although the YouTube english translation could be better, Bruno's Tutorial is certainly not just on 'scrolling text' and has definitely given me not only some new ideas, but to remind us to certainly develop my limited ability so far with the use of Masks.

I am definitely watching this again.

Thankyou Bruno.

George

I tried to make something very close to the original effect. I tried to give it a "cinematographic" look (not too "clean").

The style should be available tomorrow, eventually with minor changes.
Do not hesitate to make suggestions.

Of course, you will have the ability to change absolutely all texts.
Two images of your choice will be used for the ending sequence (background image replacing Darth Vador and image replacing the one with all star wars characters displayed in your own text).

Dom,

thank you for this!

I would like to thank you and all of the contributors on this forum for their hard work and creativity in creating these styles and transitions and making them available to us.

As I am new at PTE, I am amazed at the talent and generosity of all of you contributors.

sanpier