WnSoft Forums

Photo Album project

thedom

Hi George, thank you for your comment. I really appreciate. 99% of people download all my free stuff without any sign of recognition (thank you messages)

Anyway, you’re right, deviant art is a real goldmine!

Bonjour Dom , 

je pense que tu te trompes vis a vis de la reconnaissance des gens ???  je pense que c'est juste la faute de ton site ! 

je n'ai appris que hier ici sur le forum que en cliquant sous une des vidéos ont pouvait voir le résumé de tes  commentaires sur le style , donc pas évident !!!

Ton ancien site était plus clair , avec toutes les photos de tes Templates  , ou tu n'avais cas cliquer dessus  pour avoir les renseignements, comment l'utiliser ,comment télécharger et un lien vers l'exemple vidéo !

Cordialement 

Henry

I agree, the ergonomy of this website is not the best and I can’t change it. But I prefer to be hosted by a third party who take care of security and payments. My previous website was hacked several times.

About recognition (just leaving a comment, a thumb up), I’m afraid that’s how most of people are. It was exactly the same with my previous website. With the actual website, to download a file, you HAVE to go on the detailed page (by clicking on the name of the style or on the little basket icon/price under each video ) and you can read all the explanations. There is no other way to doxnload the file.

• 2 weeks later...

Cannot see that anyone else has had the issue so assume it must be me, but request help on how to resolve.

I have just actioned the import of the Photo Album Style but got the following error message. (Seems to be highlighting 'Photos Pile' Style on the left but it is installing the Photo Album.)

Not sure what to do, I chose the 'skip' tab and got the same message for Style(s) 24, 26 & 30 of 32. Has something not been installed?

George

Import.thumb.jpg.2c5c9bc4ecdc9551f19f5ddb9e889168.jpg

Hi George, I am really sorry for this problem.

It seems very odd and I do not have obvious explanation.
That's strange because all my styles have their own unique names.
Did you try to install it several times ? What happens if you choose to overwrite ?
My advice would be to delete "the dom - photo album" category, close PTE, reopen it and try to reinstall the photo album styles...
I hope it will fix the issue.

I have now actioned the suggestion. First I deleted the Photo Album category and closed the program down & restarted. Exactly the same message. I then thought I would check to see if any different if I re-started the computer, so again deleted the category, closed the program and re-started the computer but again the same message. This time though I did click on 'replace' but would have no idea as to whether the end result is any different from selecting the 'skip' tab or the 'replace' tab. I guess only time will tell. 

Incidentally I did initially see the message 'Styles & Themes (not responding) every time I attempted the install.

George

4 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

This time though I did click on 'replace' but would have no idea as to whether the end result is any different from selecting the 'skip' tab or the 'replace' tab. I guess only time will tell. 

George, can you check that you have all those styles in "thedom - photo album" style category ?
If some of them are missing, I will send them to you individually.

photo album - styles.JPG

• 3 months later...

Sorry George it was not (thanks anyway).
So once again I would like an image file e.g. Jepg
from 3:4 to 8:9 format. I have 2 different photo programs, but none offers 8:9. How do I get the format.
I want to insert upright photos in the Photo Album, but I always have several strips in the picture of the album.
Greeting

• 7 months later...

Hello Dom, already purchased a couple of your styles. Amazing and thank you. Currently looking at your animated photo album. Incredible and a master piece!  Bill

Hello again, THE DOM, I purchased the Folding Book/album this afternoon and made a short presentation for a dear friend in Germany and  the folding book style is amazing. Thank you for such a great product to use on Wnsoft.  After leaving PCs over 10 years ago I was so delighted to find a new version of PTE for our new MacMini M1. Runs incredibly smooth and fast. Thanks again Bill