WnSoft Forums

A little help with the "Vinyl intro style" by TheDom

What A Ride

I can not figure out how to add a photo,  in the O&A where  the number "2" is at the  beginning of the slide, I'm  not sure where to insert it at. Looking at the right side of the screen, I'm not sure.

If you can help that would be appreciated..Thanks Bill

Vinyl style.JPG

Hi Bill

I assume you've imported the style, so in your project you select TWO adjacent slides and just apply the style.
(You don't need to go into O&A to do anything. Just apply the style to two slides.)

The first slide picture appears on the disc and the second slide picture appears on the album cover.

Regards

wideangle

Hi Bill, thank you for using my style.

As wideangle said, you have to select two pictures in the slide list before applying the style.
You can find the instructions on the download page too : "number of images : 2 pictures, the first one is used for the record , the 2nd one is used for the cover"

3 hours ago, wideangle said:

Hi Bill

I assume you've imported the style, so in your project you select TWO adjacent slides and just apply the style.
(You don't need to go into O&A to do anything. Just apply the style to two slides.)

The first slide picture appears on the disc and the second slide picture appears on the album cover.

Regards

wideangle

My My,,,Ok, why didnt I see that? Thanks Wideangle...much appreciated..

3 hours ago, thedom said:

Hi Bill, thank you for using my style.

As wideangle said, you have to select two pictures in the slide list before applying the style.
You can find the instructions on the download page too : "number of images : 2 pictures, the first one is used for the record , the 2nd one is used for the cover"

very NIcely done TheDom..Thanks for your ingenuity....Bill