WnSoft Forums

Outline Text

+1

Yes. It has been requested a few times. Having the ability to add a stroke width and color would be nice. The workaround is not that great. I'm hoping it will be in PTE 10.N or 11.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello MUR

This is what I meant by proper alignment, each color of the letter is centered on the on the previous color.  Otherwise, as I did above, the word becomes the center.  It would be worse in a caption with even three or four words.  I think what I did was change the scale of the whole text.  Is there some other method I am not seeing?  Your attachment will not open for me.  

PS: I opened your download.  Seems I can be computer illiterate at times.  

x2.jpg

Hi JJB45

I understand, PTE is still lacking text editing features.

Sometimes I use Photoshop PS2 (the free version, downloaded from Adobe}, en save it as PNG and open in PTE;

Keep the Photoshop file, just in case you need to make modifications, because in PTE it is a picture and no text file

MUR

Good ideas until we have a better option. I think the drop shadow method might work if we could adjust the curve to maybe a flat horizontal line to remove the fade.

Thanks,
Tom