WnSoft Forums

Fantastic Program

sanpier

Hi everyone...

I just purchased PTE AV Studio Pro. Although I am just learning the program I am really impressed by the program's capabilities.

Before purchasing the program I asked some questions on this forum and everyone was very helpful and answered my questions almost immediately. 

I have used Proshow Producer in the past but stopped using it because they closed and now it is Photopia.   I will not pay a yearly fee for that program.

I then ( mistakenly) tried Slideshow 11 Ultimate by Aquasoft.  This program constantly freezes and is not user friendly. There is no forum for Aquasoft so the only way you can ask questions is by their contact form. They do not always get back and when they do they are very helpful.

Thank you Igor and all of the forum members who have been extremely helpful. As I learn PTE AV Studio Pro, I will be using this forum for help from time to time.

In short, anyone who is looking for a fantastic and friendly slideshow program...this is for you. You will not regret buying this program.

sanpier

• Igor changed the title to Fantastic Program
20 hours ago, sanpier said:

... There is no forum for Aquasoft so the only way you can ask questions is by their contact form. They do not always get back and when they do they are very helpful ...

There is a forum for Aquasoft users (at about the same size as this forum here), and they are quite helpful. It is a German product, and the form is German, as well. On the other hand, I do not like Aquasoft's products either, and PTE is (IMO) the better choice :)

Hi sanpier you will certainly not regret choosing PTE AV Studio Pro. Igor and the team at Wnsoft have created the best AV software on the market and you'll find the help and support given by them to PTE users is second to none