WnSoft Forums

Random transitions

sanpier

Hi Everyone....

I am new to PTE Pro. I have the latest version. How can I have the program apply random transitions to a slideshow. I can only select one transition at a time. There is no checkbox at the heading of the each group of transitions to check. Please see attached screenshot.

thank you

sanpier

Image 2.jpg

What you may try to do: In the slide options (for all slides) choose "Default transition". In the (global) Project options: Tick all transitions that are to be chosen randomly. By the why: I have never chosen random transitions, as I want have control how my show shall run (chacun à son goût).

• 1 month later...

I have never liked the Style Image - Cover Screen because it changes all my transitions instead of leaving them alone. I then have to select all the slides and change the Slide Options to default transition. There must be a reason it also changes the transition instead of just covering the slide.

Tom

8 hours ago, tom95521 said:

I have never liked the Style Image - Cover Screen because it changes all my transitions instead of leaving them alone. I then have to select all the slides and change the Slide Options to default transition. There must be a reason it also changes the transition instead of just covering the slide.

Tom

Create your own Cover Slide Style with the default Transition of your choice?

DG

I think cover slide has been a pet peeve of mine for a few years. Depending on what PTE screen you are currently using Alt+S does different things. It either creates a blank slide or covers the screen. I have never liked hotkey/shortcut keys that change function in a program.

https://docs.pteavstudio.com/en-us/10.0/hotkeys/main

In my ideal world I could select all the slides, right click to open the context menu, and select cover slide.

Tom