WnSoft Forums

Frame x7 (for 3x2 Photo) Style

The idea looks great!! :). But from my taste, I would change the following couple things (let me know if you like the proposals :) )

• I would put the background a bit blurry, so then the attention gets more focused on the important which are the pictures
  • I felt that the background video is shaking a little bit, if there is anyway to establish it, then it would be great

But for the rest, looks very nice, congratulations!

55 minutes ago, Alice said:

I would put the background a bit blurry, so then the attention gets more focused on the important which are the pictures

Thanks Alice for the feedback,
video background is present only in the demo video. The style itself does not have a background image, you can put anything in the background. The lack of background is indicated in the commentary on the demo video.

Bruno, Berny  thanks for the feedback.

Paul

4 hours ago, stranger2156 said:

Thanks Alice for the feedback,
video background is present only in the demo video. The style itself does not have a background image, you can put anything in the background. The lack of background is indicated in the commentary on the demo video.

Bruno, Berny  thanks for the feedback.

Paul

ah!! oks did not know. Then even better, thanks for the response and very nice job really :)

6 hours ago, Rosemary A said:

I have tried putting it at the very bottom but it comes in as a child in frame 2. 

Thanks Rosemary for feedback!
To add a background image or video, follow these steps -
1. roll up the main container Фотографии (Photos)
2. deselect the container (by clicking on any empty place on the screen or list of objects)
3. add a picture or video for the background
4. move this object to the very bottom

Best regards,

Paul

2020-06-04_073219.jpg

Hi, Rosemary,
In the timeline( under Objects and Animations I went to the beginning of the style and under Insert I chose Image(can be video). Then the image as described above by right clicking on the image one layer backwards. Then it should work.
Maybe I did not make the right step as a beginner, but it led to the right result.
Greeting

Ashampoo_Snap_Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020_12h57m59s_003_.jpg