WnSoft Forums

"Volumetric" zoom V2

thedom

I released a first version of this volumetric zoom a few weeks ago (see this topic)

I continued to work on this effect and made a V2. Of course it's still not perfect but the same parameters are applied EXACTLY the same way for all images in the demo to make something that can work Ok all the time.
What do you think ?

I will try to transform this effect into an interesting style. Still have to think about it...

This is a cool parallax! It looks very pretty! I really like that you are constantly working to improve your styles. Sometimes I think it's already impossible to do it even better, but here you have a new version coming out! And it is even more beautiful!

Thanks Aleina.
I noticed that when I finish something in the evening and watch it the next day, I see it with an other eye and want to improve it because I see all the defaults.
Or it's a good thing for me to make a pause with a project for a week or two and resume it with a new frame of mind and new ideas because, without realizing it, my mind kept thinking about it.

Hi Dom,

Very nice effect. For testing maybe show a regular zoom slide and then Vzoom slide (like the first 2 slides?). After the first minute I think the effect might start to disappear and I need a reference to get my eyes adjusted again.

Thanks,
Tom