WnSoft Forums

Need advice or help

vbl2007

I wanted to create a style with a magnifying glass. On the table are several small photographs and when a magnifying glass passes over the photograph the foto increases.
Unfortunately, nothing happens with small photos, only large ones are possible. See an example. With a text nothing comes out at all. Maybe someone has an idea or advice on how to make a similar style with small photos or text.

It is done !
There is room for improvement (may be I will make them later) but for the moment I have just transformed the template into style without almost visually no changes.
But the style is much more user friendly than the template because images don't have to be blurred in a photo editor any more.
Select your pictures, apply the style and boum, your animation is ready in a few seconds.

The style is available on my website : http://gumroad.com/thedom

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vbl2007 said:

I wanted to create a style with a magnifying glass. On the table are several small photographs and when a magnifying glass passes over the photograph the foto increases.
Unfortunately, nothing happens with small photos, only large ones are possible. See an example. With a text nothing comes out at all. Maybe someone has an idea or advice on how to make a similar style with small photos or text.

Please upload your pte project (use File > "Create Backup in ZIP" feature)) in order for somebody or myself to have a look to help you.

13 hours ago, thedom said:

Please upload your pte project (use File > "Create Backup in ZIP" feature)) in order for somebody or myself to have a look to help you.

Download the project archive below.  

When trying to go to the link http://gumroad.com/thedom, message - the page was not found (err 404). If necessary, my email is vbl2011@mail.ru

P. S.  Thanks to all for your answers.

Zoom_test.zip

2 hours ago, thedom said:

thedom! Thank you very much! We had a black rectangle and everything would work fine! Thanks again! Good luck and good health!

A small question. How to make magic glass when reading text go from left to right?

Smile.png

14 hours ago, thedom said:

Thank you for letting me know. That's weird, I have no explanation.
Can you test again please ?

thedom, sent a screenshot of the login error on the site (maybe this is only for Russia).

thedom, how to redo the slide so that the magic glass reads the text from left to right? Thanks.

Screen_01.png

27 minutes ago, vbl2007 said:

login error on the site (maybe this is only for Russia)

I am from Russia, this link opens. But in my Cent browser, I see the same error after entering the email. Everything used to work well on this browser before. In the Yandex browser and in Mozilla Firefox everything is fine, the site is working. So maybe this is a browser problem.

8 hours ago, vbl2007 said:

thedom, sent a screenshot of the login error on the site (maybe this is only for Russia).

thedom, how to redo the slide so that the magic glass reads the text from left to right? Thanks.

Screen_01.png

Thank you Kieron, Bert and Aleina for your message.

Vbl, I am sorry, I am away from my PC for two more days, I use my phone to write this message.

if nobody answer your question until then, I will update your project when I am back.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:09 PM, thedom said:

if nobody answer your question until then, I will update your project when I am back.

Hi thedom,

I sent you a project with magic glass. There are errors that I don’t understand and therefore cannot fix.
The first slide is the text, it works fine (you did it),
2nd slide - text, duplication and overlapping letters,
3 and 4 slides - overlapping pictures on each other, a lot of mistakes,
5,6 slides - look good,
7th slide - unfinished.

thedom, if there is time, look at project. 

Thank! Good luck!

Zoom_lupa_test_modified_Jun21-2020_17-13-15.zip

vbl2007,

Your mistake is to configure the mask. Mask pattern- circle. You need to set the blur at the edges = 0. And adjust the size of the mask so that it matches the size of the magnifying glass. Everything else you have done is right. I corrected your example.

Best regards,

Aleina

Zoom_lupa_test_modified_Jun21-2020_17-15-15.zip

1 hour ago, Aleina Show said:

vbl2007,

Your mistake is to configure the mask. Mask pattern- circle. You need to set the blur at the edges = 0.

Aleina Show!
Thank you very much for your help and tips. Everything turned out just wonderful and beautiful!
It’s a pity that the edges of the created mask cannot be edited. But I’ll do it all over again and beautifully. Look what happened after some refinement.
Thanks again a lot!

I wish you success and good luck!

17 minutes ago, Aleina Show said:

The edges of the mask template can be edited. In the "properties" you need to click on the "file" and the editing window will open.

Thank, Aleina Show!
I remembered this information and took advantage. It turns out beautifully! Thank you for evaluating my work!
Good luck!

Congratulations, very nice ! 

I fixed issues in the PTE project I posted some message above but it seems you reintroduced them in you final version image/text move under the magnifying glass, the zoom effect exceeds the magnifying glass inside or outside, the edges of the zoom are blurred...

But it's a very good way to learn and I think you already made significant improvements.

I hope you will release other projects soon !

Sorry, but I am both pleased and disappointed.

Pleased and really interested and thought really well done at the magnifying glass panning over the text.

But then disappointed as it seems that one cannot just download the Style but first have to install yet another zip program? Admittedly I do not download a lot so have never come across 'yadi'. Probably me being over cautious but do have reservations about installing another zip program, and one I have never heard of.

George

2 hours ago, thedom said:

Congratulations, very nice ! 

I fixed issues in the PTE project I posted some message above but it seems you reintroduced them in you final version image/text move under the magnifying glass, the zoom effect exceeds the magnifying glass inside or outside, the edges of the zoom are blurred...

But it's a very good way to learn and I think you already made significant improvements.

I hope you will release other projects soon !

Thank you, thedom, for both advice and help! Some of the great ones said: learn from mistakes. If you are interested, you can see my works on YouTube, though there are more than 40 of them and they are names in Russian. You can find them by searching MrVbl2007. Thank you again! Good luck in life and in the creation!