WnSoft Forums

3 lines of text

sanpier

Hi Everyone...

II have a blank slide and I want to have three lines of text. I want the top first line to move in from the left to the center, then I want the second middle line to move in from the left to the center, and then I want the third bottom line to move in from the left to the center in three separate sequences. How do I do this?

thank you for your help

sanpier

My advice is to do it with 3 slides 

First slide :
Go in Objects and Animation window.
create text #1. 
Select this object and move it on the left (outside the visualisation window) with your mouse
Create a second keypoint for this text object at the end of the timeline. Select you text and put it in the middle of the screen

In main window - Duplicate  slide #1.
Select text #1 - Delete first keypoint 
Create text #2 and do exactly the same for this text object as you did for text #1 in slide #1.

In main window - Duplicate slide #2
Select text #2 - Delete first keypoint 
Create text #3 and do exactly the same for this object as you did for slide 1.

For slides #2 and #3, change default transition to quick transition.

Try to do it.
If you have issues, upload your pte project, I will help you.

Thank you for your reply.

After the first line of text comes to the center, I would like to have the first line of text to stay in the center while the second line of text comes in from the left and moves to the center...then have the first and second line of text stay in the center while the third line of text comes in the from left then moves to the center...then all three lines of text are visible.

4 hours ago, sanpier said:

Thank you for your reply.

After the first line of text comes to the center, I would like to have the first line of text to stay in the center while the second line of text comes in from the left and moves to the center...then have the first and second line of text stay in the center while the third line of text comes in the from left then moves to the center...then all three lines of text are visible.

I understood your request and what I described is what you wanted. But Wideangle's example is perfect and probably a better method for you to understand how it works.