WnSoft Forums

A challenge

Tauratinzwe

Long before I discovered PTE, I produced this slide show with another bit of software that seems to no longer be around.  I'd like to do something similar in PTE AV Studio, but it is way above my skill level.  I'm wondering if someone is able to work out something that approximates this.  It might be a good seller for those who market styles and templates.  I'd sure try to purchase a copy.  

That’s a funny coincidence but I started to work on a photography gallery yesterday. But I plan to make something different, something less linear with short sequences for one to four photographs. And those circular rooms would need of lot of objects and imply a lot of complexity.

I have several projects to finish first.
This is something I will really work on in a month.

1 hour ago, thedom said:

That’s a funny coincidence but I started to work on a photography gallery yesterday. But I plan to make something different, something less linear with short sequences for one to four photographs. And those circular rooms would need of lot of objects and imply a lot of complexity.

I have several projects to finish first.
This is something I will really work on in a month.

You've caught what has frightened me from attempting this -- the circular path.  Can't conceive how to begin. Well, I do think it would probably need an introductory style, two middle styles (moving left and right)  and a closing style.  I keep wondering if the wall and floor could be a single image showing a curved wall and the floor that could be rotated and panned in some way.  I'm glad you like the idea.  Judging from your past work, you'll probably come up with something even better. I'm looking forward for the new project you just previewed to be available.

For a good visual result, I’m quite sure  the walls have to be really circular (but not the floor and ceiling). 
And to give volume and realism to this place, kind of dynamics lights and shadows must be added. 
I made something in this spirit a few weeks ago (video #1), I don’t know if you watched it.
What I have in mind is a mix between this concept and a very old style of mine (video #2)

• Like 1

Bonjour, Tonton Bruno !
Merci pour le style et ces vidéos.
Grâce à cela, j'ai enfin trouvé une fonction pour moi-même que j'étais presque désespéré d'utiliser. Et c'est si simple. Comment échanger facilement des photos. J'ai toujours regardé au mauvais endroit.
C'est bien qu'il y ait autant d'aide ici.
Merci encore.
(Maintenant, les choses deviennent plus faciles pour moi !)
Saluer Berny

____

Hello, Uncle Bruno!
Thanks for the style and these videos.
Thanks to this, I finally found a function for myself that I was almost desperate to use. And it's so simple. How to easily exchange photos. I always looked in the wrong place.
It's good that there is so much help here.
Thanks again.
(Now things are getting easier for me!)
Greet Berny

11 hours ago, thedom said:

For a good visual result, I’m quite sure  the walls have to be really circular (but not the floor and ceiling). 
And to give volume and realism to this place, kind of dynamics lights and shadows must be added. 
I made something in this spirit a few weeks ago (video #1), I don’t know if you watched it.
What I have in mind is a mix between this concept and a very old style of mine (video #2)

I really like the first video. Lots of potential use there, especially as an intro to a book style.  

I'm a big fan of the 3D wall.  Used it for a reprise slide show of my son's wedding a few years ago.

Tonton, Bruno, I really like your gallery.  The ability to go through doors makes it especially impressive.  I'll have to study the tutorials to see how you did it.  Hope the subtitle translations from French to English are better than those YouTube does from Russian.  :lol: