WnSoft Forums

Beta testing of Mac version of PTE AV Studio

Igor

Hi,

If you want to try a Beta version of PTE AV Studio 10 Pro for Mac and become a Beta tester, add your comment below.

I'll send you an invitation in July or August. Please wait for my message. And later the Beta version will be available for all users. 

You should have a license key for the Pro version of PTE AV Studio 10.

Also let me know about a configuration of your Mac and version of macOS.

PTE AV Studio for Mac requires:

- macOS 10.11 El Capitan or newer (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- Mac 2012 Late or newer.

P.S. Remember that it's a Beta version. Some features are not implemented yet, you may observe freezings or incorrect work of the program.

Update. We started Beta testing of Mac version.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to help with Beta testing the Mac version.

I have a MacBook Pro notebook - the latest (late 2019) 16-inch version with 16 GB RAM and an AMD Radeon Pro 5500M (4 GB) and an i9 processor..

I'm running macOS Catalina version 10.15.5 (but will be upgrading once the next OS is ready).

I already have the Pro licence for the Windows version of PTE AV Studio 10.

Hope to hear from you in the near future

Eric

I am available to become a beta tester for PTE AV STudio 10 for Mac. I have been waiting for this version for years, having passed to the Apple world. In fact, I only use a laptop PC for PTE AV Studio 10 Pro.
I have a late 2013 iMac 21 updated with 500 GB SSD and 16 GB of RAM running OS Catalina. I believe it can be valid to try PTE AV Studio 10 Pro effectively.

It will be a pleasure to help with Beta testing the Mac version.

I have an iMac and a MacBook Air.

I'm running macOS Catalina version 10.15.5 .

I already have the Pro licence for the Windows version of PTE AV Studio 10.

Thanks for the great work.

Vivement intéressé par la version Mac de PTE, je suis prêt à apporter mon aide sur les versions Beta.

Je travaille actuellement sur un iMac27 -  OS Catalina V10.15.5.

(Sous Windows, je suis possesseur de la version PTE AV Studio Pro)

Merci Igor pour votre travail sur PTE (PC et MAC)

Bernard Scarpa (Bermary50 sur Diapositif)

I would like to participate in the Beta testing ofPTE Studio 10, however, I have problems.

I have been running PTE 9 on an old iMac operating Windows 10 (32 bit) via Bootcamp and have been unsuccessful in upgrading Windows to 64 bit.

Therefore I do not have the pro version of PTE AV Studio.

What do I do next as I would like to run PTE AV Studio Pro on my newer iMac.

Very happy to try beta version, though only just starting out with PTE AV Studio.  I do have a valid licence key (bought 2 days ago to publish my first project!).

Setup:
macOS 10.15.5 (19F101), but just had notification that 10.15.6 will be installed tonight.
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3
Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
Memory: 16 GB
500 GB HDD

I would be happy to try this beta version for Mac.

At present, I am using PTE Studio 10 PRO on macOS High Sierra (Version 10.13.6) through a virtual machine (Parallels Desktop). It works pretty well but It's not always simple to manage two systems on the same machine.

iMac 27inch, 2017

Processeur 3,4GHz intel CoreI5

Memoire 24Go 2400MHz DDR4

I would like to register as a Beta Tester for the Mac version.

I do not have a version of PTE Studio Pro but have been using Proshow Producer since it started many years ago.

I run my Mac as a virtual machine with VMWare Fusion, Proshow Producer is the last Windows program I have running on the Windows side of the Mac. (it would be nice to just run Mac only)

iMac Retina (5K 27-inch, 4 GHz, late 2015)

Processor 4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Memory 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

macOS Catalina Version 10.15.5

Thank you.

John

I would like to register as a Beta Tester for the Mac version.

I dont have PTE Studio Pro, as I'm a Mac user only

I'm running Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6

Processor 3.1 Ghz Intel core 5

Memory 8Gb 1333 Mhz DDR3

Thank you

Gordon 

Gordon Jenkins

On 7/10/2020 at 10:40 AM, Igor said:

Hi,

If you want to try a Beta version of PTE AV Studio 10 Pro for Mac and become a Beta tester, add your comment below.

I'll send you an invitation in July or August. Please wait for my message. And later the Beta version will be available for all users. 

You should have a license key for the Pro version of PTE AV Studio 10.

Also let me know about a configuration of your Mac and version of macOS.

PTE AV Studio for Mac requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or newer (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).

P.S. Remember that it's a Beta version. Some features are not implemented yet, you may observe freezings or incorrect work of the program.

Hi 

I would like to Beta test the Mac version of AV Studio 10

I am running a 27" IMac running macOS 10.15.5.
3.8GHz Quad-Core i5
40 GB memory
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB graphics card.

I am currently running the Windows on the Mac through Parallels> I have used the software for many years so know it quite well so can compare the Mac version to the Windows version  

Hi,

We'll start Beta testing of Mac version in 10-14 days.

I ask your patience, Mac is a new platform for us. First Beta version doesn't include all existing features and we plan to release new Beta versions during several months.

We also have to adapt PTE AV Studio for ARM CPU in future Macs (Apple Silicon). So we hope to release the final version in Universal Binary format: Intel + Apple Silicon.

I will be  available as a beta tester. I run on an Apple Mac with Catalina. My very old windows XP runs PTE 9 on licence so the sooner I can swap over the better.

Mike Reed.

Hi Igor

Would love to help out on this. Ive been looking to get some decent AV software for some time so this would be great.

Currently using ...

iMac 27inch

• 3.6GHz 8-core 9th-generation Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz
  • 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
  • 3TB Fusion Drive storage
  •  Radeon Pro 580X with 8GB of GDDR5 memory

MacBook Pro 15inch

• 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 
  • 16GB
  • Radeon Pro 455 2 GB Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

Regards ... Malc

Hello again Igor,

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy!  I would love the opportunity to test drive the Mac Beta of PTE AV Studio.  I use a MacBook 12" running macOS 10.15.6,  Processor 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7,  Memory 16 GB 1867 MHz, 500 GB HD. Obviously this is not a power house machine but at least we could see if it would work.  I have a licensed copy of PTE AV Studio 10 currently installed on my Windows PC.

Best regards,

BIll

Your program was mentioned to me today when I took part in a Zoom session of the Camberwell Camera Club in Melbourne  ( I am currently in Umbria Italy) I currently use Boinx Fotomagico, a Mac product but am interested in beta testing and possibly buying you software to either augment or replace what I am currently using

I am a Mac OS beta tester as well so it will be interesting to see if it will run on Big Sur as well - Thanking you

Hi Igor,

I would like to beta test PTE AV Studio for the Mac.

I have 3 Macs :

#1. MacBook Pro 16" 2019, 2.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, 8 TB SSD running Catalina.

#2. Mac Mini 2018, 32GB RAM 2 TB SSD running Mojave.

#3, Macbook 12" for travel, running Mojave.

I have a licence to PTE AV Studio Pro 10 which I run on a desktop PC with the current version of Windows 10.

Best regards,

Steve Mullarkey 

S t e v e   M u l l a r k e y
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3 hours ago, Igor said:

Hi,

First Beta version for Mac will be available next Monday - August 24th.

I would very much like to be a beta tester for the Mac version of PTE AV Studio Pro. 
I have a licence for a Windows version running via Parallels. My Mac is a 27” i5 with 28GB RAM  AMD graphics card with 2 GB on board. 

look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards

Derrick Holliday ARPS