WnSoft Forums

Animation problem

bogari0171

Hallo,

By  chance, I met this interesting video on Hands effects for Proshow producers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWHqj6yLuQo
I found relatively easy to reproduce such effects on PTE, but I found a problem with the most interesting one to me, relevant to the magnifying lens effect.
My problem is that I can easily produce a circular mask and a PNG image for the magnifying lens. 
The two images perfectly overlap each other, but I do not find any means to link them together in order to move them (pan or zoom) contemporarily on the animation panel. 

What I want is to move in synchronism the mask and the lens, but not moving also the content of the mask, which should be kept still. 

The mask container will move both the mask and the content of the mask.
The father child solution seems not to work, so I have to move them separately, managing each key frame for either of the two.

Do you think there is a method to link lens and mask in order to move them together as if they were a single image?

In this case the lens would scroll over the main background image and show the content of the mask, which is the same background image, but enlarged.

Could you help for such implementation?
Thanks and saluti
Claudio

Lens.zip