WnSoft Forums

Transitions mix for PTE AV Studio Pro

stranger2156

Greetings,

Thanks for the transitions. But a couple strange things happened as I was importing the transitions.

I downloaded them. No problems. But, as I was importing them, one by one, multiples of each transitions showed up. 7 or 8 or more showed up of many of them. Then, I got a notice, see below, that "PTEAVSTUDIO.exe is trying to change or delete the file....". I clicked on 'Allow App'. Never have seen this happen before. Should I be worried??? After I looked into my Transition list, all of the extra duplicates of these 10 transitions disappeared.

Oh...and now I notice that the images used in the transitions do not show up....Maybe I should not have clicked on the 'Allow App' to delete the folder???

Gary

PTE-Error.thumb.jpg.c4bf0c55f0f13948db04f852f21fd07d.jpg

Greetings,

I re-imported each of the 10 transitions. I checked as I imported each one and they worked. I closed PTE and re-opened it. Again, the images used in the 10 transitions do not show up. I get 'image not found...". Has the AVG program caused this problem? Anyway of fixing this problem?

The 'ZONT-1-2.PNG' is not in the file path anymore.

image.thumb.png.3fefb04ab28d6ea983278f8bf30de09f.png

Gary

21 minutes ago, goddi said:

Has the AVG program caused this problem? Anyway of fixing this problem?

Hi Gary, regarding the problems with the zont-1-2.png file, I have no comments on this, probably the AWG does not work correctly.
As for the duplicates in the list while importing several transitions at the same time, I know. Duplicates disappear after closing the window. I also can’t comment, we’ll listen to what Igor will say.

Paul

Greetings Paul,

Yes, the duplicates did disappear. Never noticed that happening before.

But I am not clear on the 'zont-1-2.png' file. Should it be there or not? Was this a valid file that should be there. I am going to dump all the files and start over to see what happens.

Gary

Ok...going a little nuts here. I dumped all the files and started over. I re-imported each transition (10 of them) one-by-one. Then I 'Canceled' the 'Manage transition' window. The only transition that remained was the first one I imported, Zontik (which contained many files, including the Zont-1-2.png).

If I click on 'OK', instead of 'Cancel', the transition gets added to whichever image I was using. I don't want this to happen so I click on 'Cancel' to just close the 'Manage transition' window. But, it makes all the other transitions to not work or disappear.

What is the proper sequence to do this...? Or is this a 'bug'?

Seems I have to click 'OK' and then close PTE and 'not save' just to get the transitions to be imported but not save the transition to be placed in the image.

Gary

I want to click 'OK' to just close out the Import process. Not to Import a transition and be applying it to whichever image I had selected to have opened to view the transition as it is being imported. It is forcing the transition to be applied to the image. The 'OK' should only be for closing out the Import process. Am I right about this????

Gary

2 hours ago, goddi said:

What is the proper sequence to do this...?

The sequence when importing transitions is as follows. You need to select any slide, it can be empty, created only for importing transitions. Then we import the transitions one by one without closing the slide options window. To save the import, you must click OK, the Cancel button will cancel all import actions. An empty slide after import can be deleted if you imported into a working project. But in such cases, I just open a new project and an empty slide, and everything that can be closed without problems later without saving.

Wideangle, herge49, thanks for your feedback.

Paul

I watched the demo video then imported all 10 transitions one by one without closing the window.

I got very much the same result as Goddi, with multiple repetitions. (I don't have AVG so I didn't see that message).

After closing PTE AV (10.0.11 build 8) and then checking the transitions, only 3 of the 10 were there. The rest had disappeared.

I guess it's either a problem with the transitions or a bug in PTE AV.

Regards

wideangle

As suggested in the 'Troubleshooting Section', I have just re-imported these transitions via the Project Options tab, and no problems and no duplicates.

Kind of lost in the import and duplicate queries, but I would like to thank Paul for making these transitions available.

Something different. Excellent.

Thankyou

George

• 6 months later...