WnSoft Forums

A DAY IN VENICE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maureen,

Your slideshow made me definitely want to go to Venice when it's possible!

Very high quality photographs and with a perfect soundtrack (One Upon In America is one of my favorite movie of all times!).
Your wide shots really allow to see what the city looks like. But maybe for the next slideshow, you could include close shots on details to show things with more variety (some close shots on doors, statues, walls, railings ... ).

In any case, thank you for sharing and congratulations for this really beautiful slideshow

Thank you both for kind comments.

Dom - I will bear in mind your suggestions should I ever now be lucky enough to travel there again (which seems unlikely).  However, this is either my 4th or 5th show on the city and I believe I have covered most or all which you suggest in previous shows.  Nevertheless, another visit would never come amiss when I could quite happily start all over again. 

Keep safe all and thank you

Maureen

Thank you for sharing your show. I enjoyed it. The photography is excellent. I would like to see some place names eg St. Mark's Square, Rialto Bridge etc. I like the text so as when I look at the show again in a few years, I know the name of the building etc. Something to do with getting older^_^

Rosemary

Lakelandlass,

Thanks for your tour of beautiful Venice! I am very impressed with what I saw. I showed your slideshow to my mom, she even cried with emotion.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:24 AM, thedom said:

But maybe for the next slideshow, you could include close shots on details to show things with more variety (some close shots on doors, statues, walls, railings ... ).

And I agree with this proposal. I also really like to consider details.

Aleina