WnSoft Forums

Group color correction is not available.

I have 10 photos and each one is cut into 10 pieces. Total 100 pieces. I selected everything and wanted to give them Color Correction-Sepia as a group, but it doesn’t work out only one fragment at a time. Interestingly, Shift, Rotate and so on can be done in a group, but Color Correction is not possible. I had to do the same thing 100 times. And this is only the front side of the photo, and there are 100 more fragments of the back side, a total of 200 times.

Hi

I work a lot in animations, although PTE is not a program for that, but it would be very useful to be able to make a greater variety of changes like a batch or to be able to create actions that apply a group of modifications in a single action. Although I think it can be very difficult to program.

Something that I don't understand is, for example, I have an image with 10 keyframes and I change the opacity of number 4, now I have to go to others that I do not changed and check them as saying "you have not changed", for me it is very annoying.

MUR