WnSoft Forums

Scrolling Text

Jenny Heller

Hi there

I am trying to make my list of end credits scroll up the screen but can't make it happen.

Used to use ProShow and it was a very simple method, but for the life of me, can't work it out on this programme.

Also, I haven't been able to alter my text colour - even though I can bold and underline, it won't let me change text colour.

Help!

Click on the white box next to the bold etc. This is the colour, you can use the eyedropper to pick up a colour from the image if you want.

To scroll you use keyframes.

Set your text at the start position for the first keyframe. Add another keyframe at the point you want the text to stop scrolling and then move the text to that position.

PTE will do the rest. It really is easy.

Jill

15 hours ago, jkb said:

Click on the white box next to the bold etc. This is the colour, you can use the eyedropper to pick up a colour from the image if you want.

To scroll you use keyframes.

Set your text at the start position for the first keyframe. Add another keyframe at the point you want the text to stop scrolling and then move the text to that position.

PTE will do the rest. It really is easy.

Jill

Thanks Jill.  Still no luck.  The colour will only let me change it from black to white but no colour - even though the slide bar is there showing all the colour variations.

How do you do key frames?

Thanks.

Jenny

The file that Dave has uploaded is a Style so you need to import it into PT AV as a style before you can see what it does.

The online user guide may be useful for you to browse, to get an idea of what both styles and keyframes are all about.

Regards

wideangle