WnSoft Forums

Arrows on screen

canico

On Barry's video  'Portraits to a Landscape ' ( very helpful  ,thank you ) there are some yellow arrows directing our attention to parts of the screen. I would like to use these to point to parts of a map on an image so Barry would you please explain how you did this. I need to point to 5 parts of a map so I could use 5 copies of the image with one arrow on each or have one image on screen for a long time and fade the arrows in and out one at a time. Which would you recommend please ?

Thank You

Canico

Greetings Canico,

I look for arrows, etc., in the .png format. And if you use the graphic more than once, you just reuse the same image where ever you need to. I don't think it even increases the size of your project.

Here is one place to look:

https://www.google.com/search?q=symbols+png&tbm=isch&chips=q:symbols+png,g_1:arrow:cubvUfS7JXc%3D&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjZh6ygjbLpAhUGBN8KHTGkB9YQ4lYoBHoECAEQHQ&biw=1605&bih=947#imgrc=ukIgSD8LMUqVSM

Gary

It is correct. It’s Camtasia screen capture software that allows the creation of arrows and highlights.

To do that in PTE AV Studio you would need an image editor to create them as a Png file so they could be applied with a transparent background. Igor posted something on this subject only a day or so ago where some of these options may be found.

https://www.pteavstudio.com/forums/topic/23597-windings-icons-for-your-projects/