WnSoft Forums

Update: Fiadhaich na h Alba (The Wilds Of Scotland)

Almark

Just as an excuse to play with the new Beta1 version of PTE AV Studio 10.5 Pro for Mac, I updated an old sequence. It won the Bridgend 5 to 8 Photo Harmony Competition, way back in 2015. I have since visited Scotland a number of times and had few better images to play with.

I must thank Lakelandlass, for her eagle eye.  She was the only one to notice that 
I had used the same image, twice. 

Any ideas or suggestions on how it could be improved would be most welcome.

Beautifully presented and brings back memories of visits to Scotland. You asked for suggestions may I offer two:

1. There is a shot from a low angle looking up river to a white croft (the next image is of some deer) to me it appears that it needs straightening, the water in the middle of the shot seems to be tilted down to the left.

2. I found the sudden change from landscapes to a close-up of rock a bit abrupt maybe a bit of a longer dissolve could improve it.

John

Mark I have an Australian friend who is planning a trip to Scotland (once Covid-19 is resolved) They really enjoyed your production. 

Could you share where, and when (in terms of month) you found the puffins.

Also the landscape images, were they from widely dispersed areas, along a particular route? 

Thanks

Puffins, Isle of Canna, of the south coast of Isle of Skye (boat trip) in April.  Pine Martin, Sleat, Isle of Skye.  Highland cattle, Isle of Skye. Deer, Glen Etive.

Landscapes, Rannock Moor, Glencoe, Glen Etive (near Glencoe), Glen Orchy, Isle of Skye, You could spend a week in the Glencoe area alone. I usually stop there en route to the Isle of Skye.

I hope this helps.