WnSoft Forums

Is WnSoft Contact Working? [SOLVED]

Wanderlust

Hi @Igor,

I have tried on several occasions to contact WnSoft recently using your online contact, sadly; however, I have not heard back from you. Could you please contact me through my registered forum email?

Hello,

You can send me a personal message through this forum.

I couldn't find your ticket in our support system. Did you use the same email address as you used for your forum profile?

When you send a request via Contact Us form, it necessary to reply anti-spam question. Simple type "PTE" in that text field (without double quotas).

I am having the same problem and I do type PTE in the relevent space. Here's my problem, about two monthe ago I upgraded from PtE9 to AV Studio 10 Pro (10.0.12) and have lost the licencee key. I have one user running on my machine so I am able to work, but it is inconveneint to keep logging out and in, so i tried to get AV studio 10 running in the new user. Need the licence key - oops  - lost it. The automated recovery system on the web site keeps giving me the key to my old version, and I have not been able to get any response from the other support contact. HELP!!!

• Igor changed the title to Is WnSoft Contact Working? [SOLVED]