WnSoft Forums

Wind River Llama Trek Part 2

mhwarner

Here's the second half of the show from my Wyoming hike that I posted yesterday.  It includes a couple of moving cloud sequences that I captured with my small Canon G7x II.  I just set the camera on a flat rock and let it run.  I thought the results were pretty cool.

5 hours ago, Rosemary A said:

Mary, I loved part 2 as well. My only wish/critique would be 5 secs. per slide rather than 3. Would give these old eyes more time to appreciate the lovely scenery! Are you an ex ProShow user? The reason I ask is that the default with Producer is 3 sec. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Rosemary 

Hi Rosemary,

No I have never used Pro Show.  I have been a PTE user since version 1 or 2.  Actually, most of the slides are at least 7 seconds plus a 2 second fade.  I use 7 seconds as a default.  The slides with multiple images are usually longer depending on the number of images and motion.  I do appreciate that you'd like to see some of them longer but that adds to the size of the mp4 and my internet connection is not the speediest so I try to balance it out.  It was a difficult choice as it was to cut out some other images that I had to keep the size down. Thanks for the comment, though.  And you can always pause the video if there's a slide you'd like to view longer.