WnSoft Forums

Can not get any response from Technical Support [SOLVED]

Jim1949

I have requested help from Technical Support 5 different times (over the past 2 months) and NEVER gotten a reply.  Does Wnsoft still have a Tech Support department??  Why don't they answer support requests??

Call my antiquated but P2E 6.5 deluxe has served my purposes for MANY years.  I evidently need an upgrade to be able to include video clips in my shows.  In another section of this forum, I was told that I could upgrade to version 7.5 deluxe for free (which would allow me to include videos).  I did install version 7.5 deluxe and activated it with my old P2E key (got a confirmation message that activation was successful).  I was able to BUILD and SAVE a show BUT, when I tried to PUBLISH it, I got an error message that the "key" had expired.  How do I get a new VideoBuilder Key??

Hello James,

I apologize for this problem. Did you check a spam folder in your mail app? Did you use the same email address: ji.....s@yahoo.com as on this forum? I couldn't find your tickets.

VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe 7.5 requires a newer license (not from version 6.5). All other features will continue to work in version 7.5 with your old license.

I've sent you a personal message with a small gift - a new license key which works with version 8.0 and VideoBuilder.

P.S. Please consider an upgrade to version 10.0 in future - it's a really good product with many improvements.

• Igor changed the title to Can not get any response from Technical Support [SOLVED]
7 minutes ago, Igor said:

Hello James,

I apologize for this problem. Did you check a spam folder in your mail app? Did you use the same email address: ji.....s@yahoo.com as on this forum? I couldn't find your tickets.

VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe 7.5 requires a newer license (not from version 6.5). All other features will continue to work in version 7.5 with your old license.

I've sent you a personal message with a small gift - a new license key which works with version 8.0 and VideoBuilder.

P.S. Please consider an upgrade to version 10.0 in future - it's a really good product with many improvements.

Many thanks Igor for the quick and encouraging reply.  I did check my SPAM folder and don't see any misplaced replies to my service requests.  It's so kind of you to make version 8.0 available to me; Bless You.   Thanks again,   Jim