WnSoft Forums

Insert a blank slide

Kalain

Hi,

In PTE 10.0.13, after opening, if you select in Slide menu 'insert a blank slide' nothing happens.

you have first to select time line and then select 'Insert a blank slide' in slide menu or Ctrl+S.

from my point of view, if a menu is available (not greyed), it means it's available and should work when you use it ?

12 hours ago, Kalain said:

In PTE 10.0.13, after opening, if you select in Slide menu 'insert a blank slide' nothing happens.

Hi Kalain,
Immediately after opening the program from the menu command Slide-> Add Blank Slide, everything works for me, the slide is created. As with Alt-S hotkeys.
B-8.1 and PTE 10.0.13

Paul

Ok, I got it, try this :

- Open PTE,

- choose Desktop in letter drive list

- select a folder, (I guess there is at least one folder in your desktop)

Then Select : Slide / Insert blank slide

Then nothing is added in timeline !

PS : I have several others bugs like this but I need some time to check before to report.

7 hours ago, Kalain said:

Ok, I got it, try this :

Ok, but you didn't mention such details in the first post. )) I will not talk about other ways to create a blank slide now, but in version 10.0.13 of the program, a problem arises, as you described above. I checked it now specifically in 10.0.12 (as well as in older versions), there is no such thing.

Paul