WnSoft Forums

Combine Images for Slide

Brad

Recommend adding a method to use multiple images to create a baseline slide.  For example, click multiple images in the file list and ctrl drag them to the slide list which will combine the images in one slide (providing multiple layers) and/or on slide list select multiple slides, right click and combine from there into one slide.

Thanks for the quick response Barry!  That's absolutely one way to do it (and that's how I've been doing it), but requires more clicks.  I'm all about less work on my fingers.  In my mind it would be more efficient to grab a couple of slides from file list on the main screen and then ctrl drag them to the slide list which would combine them into one slide immediately.  From that point you could open the Objects and Animation Screen and get to work (vice having to perform more actions).  While the current method absolutely works, just thinking of a way to be more efficient.