WnSoft Forums

How to set duration for each photo in a style? Photo Piles Style

tabathavm

Hello. I am fairly new to PTE AV. 
I have installed TheDom's Photo Piles style and I would like each phots to stay on the screen a bit longer. They fly by too fast. How can i do this? I have tried setting the duration of each photo BEFORE i added the style as well as setting the style duration to a much longer time but this still doesn't affect how long each photo is held for. When just setting the style duration, it only holds the very last photo till the timer runs out.

Greetings,

It seems you are applying a Style after you have set your slides' durations. If you do that, all the durations will be reset as to what the Style has set as the Full Duration. I have inadvertently done this and had to reset each slide's duration one by one to correct this problem. Just a quirk in the system and I have already asked Igor to fix this issue and he is aware of it. So apply the Style, then set each slide's duration. (If I understand your question...)

Gary

1 hour ago, goddi said:

Greetings,

It seems you are applying a Style after you have set your slides' durations. If you do that, all the durations will be reset as to what the Style has set as the Full Duration. I have inadvertently done this and had to reset each slide's duration one by one to correct this problem. Just a quirk in the system and I have already asked Igor to fix this issue and he is aware of it. So apply the Style, then set each slide's duration. (If I understand your question...)

Gary

I am unsure how to set the duration of each slide after I set the style because it groups the images together on the timeline.

1 hour ago, tabathavm said:

I am unsure how to set the duration of each slide after I set the style because it groups the images together on the timeline.

Yes, if you apply a Style to non-sequential slides, the slides will be regrouped together and the Duration will be set by whatever the author of the style had it set to. So you just have to reenter the Duration you want for that slide(s).