WnSoft Forums

Set of built in shapes

In the new versions of the PTE, I would like to have a set of built-in shapes such as a circle, an ellipse, a star, etc. for their use both in projects and when creating masks. With the ability to paint them both with color and with a gradient or texture from a file.

+1. I submitted a related request in the past (lossless SVG import). Maybe as an object library (folder) like Styles and Transitions would work. There would be default objects and user created objects that could be added or deleted.

I use various SVG programs like Inkscape and Boxy SVG to create objects and then export as high resolution webp or png files for import into PTE.

My guess is most PTE users are more interested in photography than animation, so maybe PTE created geometric objects (circles, triangles, ...) are not the most requested feature

Tom

16 hours ago, tom95521 said:

+1. I submitted a related request in the past (lossless SVG import). Maybe as an object library (folder) like Styles and Transitions would work. There would be default objects and user created objects that could be added or deleted.

I use various SVG programs like Inkscape and Boxy SVG to create objects and then export as high resolution webp or png files for import into PTE.

My guess is most PTE users are more interested in photography than animation, so maybe PTE created geometric objects (circles, triangles, ...) are not the most requested feature

Tom

tom, you are right in many ways. Many people need to work only with photos and videos. But, when creating presentations for children, Christmas and New Year's holidays, birthdays, such figures are very often needed to create the appropriate mood.