WnSoft Forums

First Impressions PTE AV Studio for Mac

I have only been using PTE AV Studio for Mac for a few days but have had previous experience with PTE on a PC. After a gap of some 5 years I was able to refresh my memory thanks to Barry Beckham's excellent video "Let's Make A Slideshow". I would strongly recommend this to anyone just starting to use the app.

My first impressions are that this is first class application that can produce high quality sideshows for presentation on Macs or on large size modern TVs.  There are a few things that still need to be sorted out but that should not discourage anyone from starting to use it immediately.

It is not difficult to learn the fundamentals but it is a very comprehensive piece of software which will reward anyone who wants to keep delving into all its intricacies. Barry Beckham has very generously made a large number of tutorial videos which explain many of the more advanced facilities available in the programme to make our slideshows more entertaining. They are all worth watching, but it will take some time to view them all!  They are free but he would understandably appreciate donations.

Peter