WnSoft Forums

Free transformation / distortion

Pinguin

6 hours ago, Pinguin said:

Please tell me if there is an arbitrary transformation of objects in version 10?

There was no such opportunity and I think it will not appear. For the reason that this will break the logic of constructing perspectives in different planes and positions on the screen (see Figure). In my opinion, of course, it is possible that someone has both opinions on this matter. Tell me, why do you need free transformation of angles (in the full sense of the word, as in Photoshop)? After all, this approach will inevitably lead, for example, to distorting photographs.

Paul

2020-10-17_074038.jpg

And one more thing. This will NOT break the logic of constructing perspectives. The whole question is, can you build exactly the perspective grid you need? And is it easy to do this by changing the numbers? In theory, you can. Practically - almost impossible or very difficult. You will have to place the "Center" in Animation Tab far beyond your screen, then you may be succeed.

2 hours ago, Pinguin said:

You will have to place the "Center" in Animation Tab far beyond your screen, then you may be succeed.

Moving the center of rotation far beyond the screen does not change the perspective itself, as such. Only scale and positioning are reduced to a large extent. Which then need to be adjusted to be displayed. But in terms of perspective, this does not change anything.

Paul

On 10/19/2020 at 11:43 PM, stranger2156 said:

Moving the center of rotation far beyond the screen does not change the perspective itself

Yes, I've already come to the same conclusion. I cannot freely transform the object and cannot adjust the perspective. Dead end.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:08 PM, davegee said:

Easy enough in Photoshop and then save as PNG.

Yes, if the object is static. But in my case, I have to control its shape in the first and last frames. The first frame is in perspective, the last is without distortion.