WnSoft Forums

Drop Shadow and Glow Arrow Inconsistency [SOLVED]

Brad

I'm not sure that I'd consider this a problem, but definitely an inconsistency that would be nice to have fixed.  The arrow keys in the Drop shadow and glow dialog box do not function the same as in other parts of the program. When I tried to use them to change the values in the boxes, the values don't change but the focus changes to different boxes.  Would be nice to be consistent with the other parts of the program.

Thanks,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 1:25 PM, Brad said:

I'm not sure that I'd consider this a problem, but definitely an inconsistency that would be nice to have fixed.  The arrow keys in the Drop shadow and glow dialog box do not function the same as in other parts of the program. When I tried to use them to change the values in the boxes, the values don't change but the focus changes to different boxes.  Would be nice to be consistent with the other parts of the program.

Hi Brad,

Thanks, I agree. We'll improve it later.

• 1 year later...

Цу

On 11/6/2020 at 1:25 PM, Brad said:

Hi Brad,

We improved it today for future version 11.0.

• Igor changed the title to Drop Shadow and Glow Arrow Inconsistency [SOLVED]