WnSoft Forums

Art Show wintage style

stranger2156

Hi,
new edition of Art Show in vintage style. I made a couple of rooms a little wider, the design is made of pictures (unlike the first option), so the style itself has become a little heavier in weight. But this does not create a large load for the program. All pictures are optimized.
The scheme for adding photos to the timeline has changed a bit (its description inside the style).

P.S. Transitions specially created for this style are used between slides. If you wish, you can replace them with any other from your Transitions List.

Paul

Download

• Like 1

To complete what I said in my previous message :

For example, I would like the wallpaper to be more neutral, of a plain colour (that one could choose according to one's photos), that the framing be simpler, all this so as not to distract the eye and focus only on the photos.

I say this but I know that I wouldn't be able to do a hundredth of what you do ! :D

Thanks again for your help.

Bernard

12 hours ago, wideangle said:

Personally, I like to see backgrounds that are plainer

Thanks wideangle,

Initially, I made a simpler version (in terms of design). But then I was asked to do it in a vintage retro style.

10 hours ago, Bermary50 said:

But I must say that, personally, for this particular style, I am of the same opinion as wideangle

Thanks Bernard,

Above, I already wrote that I made a vintage style at the request of my members of the forum. Until now, there are proposals for certain changes. This style is back at work. How many people, so many opinions, unfortunately it is impossible to please everyone. Later I will post an updated version here, but it will be all in the same "heavy" style. I do it taking into account all the comments of my users on the forum.

Paul

Hello Paul,

Congratulations for your work. Your Slideshow full well the screen for a professional presentation.
Former user "Photodex ProShow Producer" I see a lot of opportunity with "PTE AV Studio" but I try
to do something like this:

Is it possible ? I know that we can not put a loop in the background video, but it should have
creates a solution for this very mild effect and animate.

Thank you
Michel

Thanks Bernard.

4 hours ago, Inova said:

but I try to do something like this:

Thanks Michel.

As I understood from the demo above, is this continuous background video throughout the entire presentation or multiple slides? If so, then in PTE you can select a master track and link it to the same video on the following slides.

Paul

Paul, I find your demonstration video fascinating.

For me, the wallpaper design is too strong and draws attention away from the "paintings."

Unfortunately, the reflections in the floor do not align with the objects on the wall.

3 hours ago, macian said:

Unfortunately, the reflections in the floor do not align with the objects on the wall.

Thanks macian!

The reflection on the floor should not match the painting on the wall. If the camera moves along the wall at a certain distance, then we can observe two factors. The reflection on the floor is always slightly less than the painting on the wall. And the reflection on the floor shifts in the direction of the camera movement, relative to the picture on the wall.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

I watched the video and was very impressed. I downloaded the slide style and could not install it? I have version 9 , but don't understand how this style works. Can you help me?

Ok, I see the problem I need studio pro!

Do you know if there is anything I can do with Ver 9 that can create a similar type effect with interior type walls??

2 hours ago, Kim W said:

Do you know if there is anything I can do with Ver 9 that can create a similar type effect with interior type walls??

Kim W,

I'm afraid I will not be able to answer your question, I have not had to work in earlier versions of PicturesToExe. Users who are familiar with earlier versions than PTE Av Studio Pro 10 may want to answer it.

Paul