WnSoft Forums

Music Copyright Checking...

goddi

Greetings,

Not sure if this is in the correct Forum sub-topic. But it has to do with using non-copyrighted music in our PTE shows (if uploaded to FB or YouTube). I have been using the Audible Magic site to upload individual music selections or an entire PTE show to double-check if any of the music is copyrighted. I recently got an error when trying to log onto the site. I asked them what the problem was and I got this response:

"Unfortunately, we have disabled our content registration portal and are only ingesting content through our traditional, direct feeds now. If you would like to continue delivering content you will need to go through a distributor or an aggregator such as CI, FUGA, Audiosalad, etc. Please note that although our registration portal is no longer active, your content will continue to be protected on platforms that use our technology."

I went to the sites that were mentioned but it is Greek to me. I'd  like to know if anyone is using any other site to double-check if the music they are using for PTE shows is copyrighted or not.

Gary