WnSoft Forums

Circular movement style

vbl2007

I like this style. The photos are shown in random order in the wheel.
Is it possible to define a particular order and if so how?
Thank you

Мне нравится этот стиль. Фотографии отображаются в случайном порядке на колесе.
Можем ли мы определить конкретный порядок, и если да, то как?
Спасибо

15 hours ago, vilara said:

I like this style. The photos are shown in random order in the wheel.
Is it possible to define a particular order and if so how?
Thank you.

vilara, everything is very simple. You insert 13 photos on the timeline in the order you need. Select them all and apply the style. The background can be any. I think it will be interesting to repeat photos in a circle: after 2, 3, 4 or 6. Thanks for the Russian translation.

P.S. Thanks everyone for the style rating.

Thank you for your response.
I have 13 pictures, I place them in the timeline in the order I would like to see them in the wheel: the first one in the center of the wheel, the second one at the top and when the wheel is turning I want to see the 2 then the 3 ...etc... in that order.
How do I do it?
Thanks

Спасибо за ваш ответ.
У меня есть 13 фотографий, я помещаю их на временную шкалу в том порядке, в котором я хотел бы видеть их в колесе: первая в центре колеса, вторая в верхней части, и когда колесо поворачивается, я хочу видеть 2, а затем 3 ... и т.д... в этом порядке.
Как мне это сделать?
Спасибо

48 minutes ago, vilara said:

Thank you for your response.
I have 13 pictures, I place them in the timeline in the order I would like to see them in the wheel: the first one in the center of the wheel, the second one at the top and when the wheel is turning I want to see the 2 then the 3 ...etc... in that order.
How do I do it?
Thanks

Спасибо за ваш ответ.
У меня есть 13 фотографий, я помещаю их на временную шкалу в том порядке, в котором я хотел бы видеть их в колесе: первая в центре колеса, вторая в верхней части, и когда колесо поворачивается, я хочу видеть 2, а затем 3 ... и т.д... в этом порядке.
Как мне это сделать?
Спасибо

vilara, the order of display is as follows: 1 - center, then 13-9-8-11-7-6-12-5-4-10-3-2. This order happened due to the fact that we had to break the circle gradually, in parts. If this order does not suit you, you can set your own order in the Objects & Animation window in the Properties tab by changing the values of the Main Object parameter. You can then save the revised style and apply.