WnSoft Forums

Combining Studio 10 Presentations to Create a Single Presentation

Tejano Bob

In Timeline, click on a Slide then right click an audio clip & select Link Clip.

You have to do each clip individually & can only link 1 clip on a track to each slide.

Clips on different tracks can be linked to the same slide.

Jill

How can I save or export the linked audio clip to file? I have seen this on an options list, and I have done it once, but I can't remember how I did it, and I can't find where I may have asked about it before in the Forum.

once the sound clips are linked to a slide, they will be copied when you copy the slide to a new project.

To export all of the sound to a file, in Timeline click on the 3 bars with the drop down arrow, above the timeline & select Export soundtrack

Jill

Alternatively, you could have series of individual slide shows (as EXE = executable files), one calling the next one upon its termination :
Project Options / Advanced / Run application or Slideshow on exit.

I used that method when PTE was not yet a 64 bit application and a few of my sideshows were too big (well over 2 GigaBytes, for a special project), and I had to cut my presentation in two halves.
So that I had a Show#1.exe file call Show#2 on exit; The process ran seamlessly.

See:

https://docs.pteavstudio.com/en-us/10.0/project_settings_1/project#advanced_options

<<The final section “Run application or slideshow on exit” provides a feature to enable a subsequent application to run on completion of a show. This feature can be used to chain a number of shows together into a single continuous process.>>