WnSoft Forums

3D Santa Skier Transitions

stranger2156

12 minutes ago, Bermary50 said:

Do we really need to install Yandex.Disc to be able to download the transitions?

Bernard, you are confusing something ... Yandex.Disk is one of the friendliest file exchangers. You don't need to register anywhere, just click on the button.

P.S. But you can always refuse my offer if something does not suit you. No problems.

Paul

2020-12-11_215927.jpg

On one occasion I was forced to install yandex due to the large file size I was trying to download.  I have had no problem as a result.  Typically the download button works fine.  The layout of the page does make it appear that one must install Yandex first, though.  We do appreciate the styles you are offering.  Very creative and interesting.

35 minutes ago, stranger2156 said:

Bernard, you are confusing something ... Yandex.Disk is one of the friendliest file exchangers. You don't need to register anywhere, just click on the button.

P.S. But you can always refuse my offer if something does not suit you. No problems.

Paul

2020-12-11_215927.jpg

Thank you for these explanations, Paul.

It's easier for me in English than in Russian :D

Bernard

• Igor changed the title to 3D Santa Skier Transitions