WnSoft Forums

The Corner-Cube 3D

AleAle5025

Hi. i am a beginner i want to learn the program, i present my style for your review. Thanks. I don't know how to insert a video slide.

Download:  https://yadi.sk/d/SZzNLp0p5hn6xw

Good day to all! Who wants to change the background style, make The Corner-Cube 3D style . independently.
You need to copy the entire background to FSH in the style resources folder, change the style background to your own background.
I mean, on the old background, apply your background without changing the size, name of the old background,
then replace the old background in the resources folder with the new created background.
Run the program, apply the style to your photos.
Get a style with your background. So you can easily change the background in the style.
Then find the location of Santa Claus, Christmas tree and delete.

I duplicated the slides and made the same style for 68 photos.

Download:    https://yadi.sk/d/m_djYOoLQj_Xaw      68 photos

A brilliant Style. Thankyou.

A general question though please although NOT specifically related to this Style and wonder whether there is any way to change the 'author's description' section to english?

I did manage to copy over the google translation to initially change the description but it seemed that I could not make this permanent and it had reverted back when I re-opened the Style and checked the slide description, to it's original.

I then thought I would test it out with a new project, inserted one blank slide, and then applied the translation. The program though did not like this and is 'not responding' and had to use the task manager to close down the program

Any suggestions? Perhaps it just means a note in the Style Description to myself to refer elsewhere on the computer for those author's notes.

George

2 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

A general question though please although NOT specifically related to this Style and wonder whether there is any way to change the 'author's description' section to english?

The description in a style cannot be changed, even by its author. You have the option to apply this style to a blank slide. In this case, in each slide, all photo objects will be marked with indexes in the preview window. Thus, you can make yourself an exact scheme for adding a photo to the timeline, only two formats are used in the style, 16:9 and 1:1. Then you can resave this style with the description you need in any language, adding a suffix to the style name.

Paul

Xenofex2,

39 photos in 16x9 and 1x1 format.
Photos 1,2,6,9,14,17,19,20,23,24,25,26,35,27 format 1x1
Photos are cropped in Properties.
After installation to frame in the Animation.
Much easier, crop in Photoshop and paste.

Installation - in the folder number Photos.
Moving to the timeline.

Create your own style and insert the translation

A really amazing and complex style, and also very entertaining.  The skiing Santa Clause is adorable.  I only wish the descriptions in the Objects & Animations tab were in English so I could understand more easily how to make alterations (like changing the background slide when Christmas season is over for use in other slideshows).  

In any case, thank you so much for sharing!  I am curious how long it took you to put something like this together.

22 minutes ago, mhwarner said:

I only wish the descriptions in the Objects & Animations tab were in English.

The author shared his style for free, on which he worked for more than one day. As a token of gratitude, he is invited to spend another day translating the entire description in the project into English, just because someone does not want to work on it himself. The Russians have a good saying ... "Do not look a gift horse in the mouth". I hope the meaning of the saying will be clear to our English-speaking colleagues.))

P.S. AleAle5025 does not speak English at all.

Paul

Paul,

As an extra token of appreciation I see that there are around 6,500 languages in the World, so one a day ... 15years ??? ........ No I truly jest, sorry, my sad sense of humour!.

For myself I just used google translate which gave me the english translation with no problem and then I sought the help of the Forum to seek how to change the description to which you replied.

As I said before, I think this Style is amazing and how one can come up with the initial idea and then to create is truly incredible. I have to admit that another family christmas themed audio visual had been on my 'To Do' list for quite some while and this style has finally given me the actual kick up the backside and the inspiration to get on and actually get it done. So thankyou.

AleAle5025 you are amazing. Thankyou.

George

11 hours ago, mhwarner said:

The skiing Santa Clause is adorable. 

These transitions were created by Paul and posted on your forum. You can download them or go to our forum and download them.

11 hours ago, mhwarner said:

A really amazing and complex style

Did about six days, the style is really complex. I had to redo what I created and change the size of the content.

Knowing Russian, it is very difficult to replace the background. The difficulty here is that the layers don't go in order.

Layers are scattered throughout the style, the style effect is created by manipulating the background layers. Their location is difficult to describe in Russian.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

4 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

AleAle5025 ты потрясающий. Спасибо.

I'm a little confused who answered.

In the description of layers, knowing which side is located, it is difficult to find it.

The basis of the style, cover the background of everything that is in the background.

So in the style of knowing Russian, it is very difficult to replace the background. There are a lot of layers scattered throughout the style.

And to translate it into English with a dictionary is equivalent to re-creating the style.