WnSoft Forums

The Corner-Cube 3D

AleAle5025

5 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

AleAle5025 ты потрясающий. Спасибо.

I'm a little confused who answered.

In the description of layers, knowing which side is located, it is difficult to find it.

The basis of the style, cover the background of everything that is in the background.

So in the style of knowing Russian, it is very difficult to replace the background. There are a lot of layers scattered throughout the style.

And to translate it into English with a dictionary is equivalent to re-creating the style.

• Igor changed the title to The Corner-Cube 3D

Replace the style background with your own background.

Good day to all! Who wants to change the background in style, Style The Corner-Cube 3D. on your own.
It is necessary in the style resource folder, copy the entire background to the FSH, change the style background to your own background.
I mean on the old background, apply your background without changing the size, the name of the old background,
Then replace the old background in the resource folder with the newly created background.
Launch the program, apply the style to your photos.
Get a style with your background. So you can easily change the background in the style.
Then, find the location of Santa Claus, Christmas tree and delete.

14 hours ago, AleAle5025 said:

Replace the style background with your own background.

Good day to all! Who wants to change the background in style, Style The Corner-Cube 3D. on your own.
It is necessary in the style resource folder, copy the entire background to the FSH, change the style background to your own background.
I mean on the old background, apply your background without changing the size, the name of the old background,
Then replace the old background in the resource folder with the newly created background.
Launch the program, apply the style to your photos.
Get a style with your background. So you can easily change the background in the style.
Then, find the location of Santa Claus, Christmas tree and delete.

Thank you for your explanation and for sharing your style.  

On 12/14/2020 at 12:13 PM, stranger2156 said:

The author shared his style for free, on which he worked for more than one day. As a token of gratitude, he is invited to spend another day translating the entire description in the project into English, just because someone does not want to work on it himself. The Russians have a good saying ... "Do not look a gift horse in the mouth". I hope the meaning of the saying will be clear to our English-speaking colleagues.))

P.S. AleAle5025 does not speak English at all.

Paul

Paul, don't be such an ass.  I hope that translates.  It was only a thought.  I have done enough work in PTE to be able to figure it out myself.  It was just wishful thinking and I thanked the author for sharing his creation.  If you are going to speak for him, try to be a little less combative.