WnSoft Forums

Style Book 2. Blue Book 22 pages

AleAle5025

3 hours ago, Tauratinzwe said:

Was this done in PTE?  The overlay says ProShow.

My thoughts exactly.  And if done in PTE, what template or slide style did you use?  Is it something you created?  Just curious. This forum is really not for displaying  creations made in ProShow.  

25 minutes ago, mhwarner said:

This forum is really not for displaying  creations made in ProShow.

This book was created by the user of my forum "Proshow Enthusiasts" - AleAle5025, in the PTE program. There is a watermark for my forum in the corner of the screen, I hope it does not interfere with viewing the main content of the presentation.

Paul

2020-12-14_195403.jpg

12 hours ago, mhwarner said:

My thoughts exactly.  And if done in PTE, what template or slide style did you use?  Is it something you created?  Just curious. This forum is really not for displaying  creations made in ProShow.  

mhwarnerGood afternoon. This book is entirely created on the forum of Paul, with his participation. In the PTE program.

Pavel showed me the book on your forum. I finalized it and this is the final form of the book. The video shows the logo of our forum.

Unfortunately I forgot to put the logo in the style,Turn-3 D Cubes.New Year

15 hours ago, Tauratinzwe said:

Was this done in PTE?  The overlay says ProShow.

In the Proshow producer, it is not possible to create such a style.
The style was created in the PTE program.

This is the forum logo. This forum was created by Pavel, everyone worked in the Proshow producer. Now we have switched to the PTE program.
Thanks.

15 hours ago, MUR said:

Excellent, but why the texts in the left pages are inverted. The song in spanish was a surprise.

Thank you, it's nice that you liked the work. This is my mistake, inattentively collected, did not redo. I'm trying to match the music to the style and mood of the slide, I hope it worked. It's hard to navigate the forum, I'm getting used to it.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:58 AM, stranger2156 said:

This book was created by the user of my forum "Proshow Enthusiasts" - AleAle5025, in the PTE program. There is a watermark for my forum in the corner of the screen, I hope it does not interfere with viewing the main content of the presentation.

Paul

Thanks for the clarification.  The logo is confusing.  The work done by AleAle5025 was great and I am happy to know it was done in PTE.  It is a wonderful product that I have been using for about 20 years and I am happy to see that a whole new audience has found it.  I'm sure it gives Igor the enthusiasm he needs to continue moving ahead to the future to develop even more capabilities that we can only dream of.  

• 2 years later...

hello mwana
Thank you for uploading the book style.
Have you used this style before, Mr. Mwaner?
what i want to know is
A single photo spread over two pages (Photo Album Full Screen) like the attached photo
I would like to display
I don't know how to process and arrange the photos.
Please let me know if you know.
I am Japanese. I can't ask questions in English, so I'm asking using google translation.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

20230817SS00001.jpg

20230817SS00002.jpg

Use "Image Crop" in Objects and Animation/Properties. Use the same image twice.

For the Left Hand side of the double page spread crop 50% from the right of the Image.

For the  Right Hand side of the double page spread crop 50% from the left of the Image.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.eb063daee5346dce802f0daca2f7adef.jpg

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.0acf19db92e607a488936004c7fd5953.jpg

DG

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davegee said:

Hello davegee,
I tried following your advice, but it didn't work because I don't have the ability to understand.
1. Place two of the same photo like Photo-1
2. Crop 50% from right side of Photo-2 image
3. Crop 50% from left side of Photo-3 image
4, As a result of doing "Стиль Книга 2" style, it became like Photo-4,
Also, the folds between the pages appear h and the full screen display is not possible.

I'm very sorry, but could you tell me more detailed steps?

Photo-1.jpg

Photo-2.jpg

Photo-3.jpg

Photo-4.jpg

8 hours ago, maron said:

hello mwana
Thank you for uploading the book style.
Have you used this style before, Mr. Mwaner?
what i want to know is
A single photo spread over two pages (Photo Album Full Screen) like the attached photo
I would like to display
I don't know how to process and arrange the photos.
Please let me know if you know.
I am Japanese. I can't ask questions in English, so I'm asking using google translation.
Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Sorry that I can't be of any further help.  I have never actually used this style.  

• AleAle5025 changed the title to Blue Book Ale5025 22 pictures.
1 hour ago, maron said:

Could you please upload bookstyle again?

Hi.
I have removed this style. These were experiments in creating the style of the book.
As for the style, pages with photos are created in Photoshop and pages with photos are inserted. It's easier to insert a photo into a style. I left one style. Blue Book Ale5025 22 pictures.

Blue Book Ale5025 22 pictures.

Download:  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/VA9r8r2h2LWWMA

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:06 PM, maron said:

Hello davegee,
I tried following your advice, but it didn't work because I don't have the ability to understand.

A page with photos is made in Photoshop. The style needs to be changed a little.
Before replacing pages,

I saw a mistake in the style. We need to raise the photo higher.