WnSoft Forums

Russian Winter

vbl2007

Very nice. I don't live in a climate that snows very often so it's interesting to see photos of super cold places like parts of Russia. I like the paper scroll. Was that created in PTE? I hope Santa has enough vaccine for everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Tom

Very nicely done, images and music well chosen and synchronized. I'd love to visit, but perhaps not live there. We have enough snow and winter where we are thanks.

Очень красиво сделано, изображения и музыка хорошо подобраны и синхронизированы. Я бы с удовольствием приехал сюда, но, возможно, не живу там. У нас достаточно снега и зимы, за что нам спасибо.

Truly captivating.

And to think I might moan if we get a small snowfall. Those two street benches covered in ice. Brrrrr! Great music and I have already watched it several times.

Looking back I think that over the past year something that I have picked up on and started to use myself is that of the animated gif. Just love how you have used that Santa & his Reindeers near the end. So clear and defined. However seeing that, I find I have a new challenge for 2021. Was intrigued as to how you managed to edit that particular sequence. The reindeers, close up of santa, the reindeers. Did you actually edit it somehow? Can one edit a gif?

Love it, thankyou.

Happy Christmas & Best Wishes for a Safe & Covid free New Year.

Must go, going to watch it again.

George

Very impressive and most enjoyable brings back memories of winter when growing up in the UK!

Today here in Perth WA it hit 40 C, I wish it would snow.

John

vbl2007

Thank you for the atmospheric video about the beautiful Russian winter. And how right you are that Russia is a very large country and winter is different everywhere. I live in the southern part, and last year in winter we had no snow at all and had a positive temperature. And this year the snow has fallen and has been lying for several days, I don’t know how long it will not melt. I congratulate you on the upcoming holidays and wish you good health!

Aleina