WnSoft Forums

Merry Christmas!

Igor

Thanks Igor.

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and the rest of the team as well!

It goes without saying that you all continue to do an impressive job on the PT AV Studio product, not just in the quality of it, but also in the way you quickly respond directly to requests and observations from the many users.

That is much appreciated.

Many thanks once again.

Regards

wideangle.

5 hours ago, Igor said:

Hi,

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

With best wishes from WnSoft team,

Greetings Igor,

Best wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your team. I am just starting to digitize over 8000 slides, specifically to be able to make more PTE shows! This, alone, will make 2021 a better year!!! :D

Gary

Igor,

Thank you for your good wishes! I would like to wish all your wonderful WnSoft team health, optimism and good mood! This year was not easy, but also very important for your team, because the version for Mac OS has appeared. And I am glad with you when I see satisfied Mac OS users. We, the users, love PTE very much. The program is both yours and ours at the same time! You love her like a child, you know her every script and every letter of the code. And we, creative people, love her as a tool that allows us to tell the world about what is in our hearts. For both you and us, PTE is a pill for boredom, depression, anxiety and bad mood. And I believe that the success of this program is the successful collaboration of attentive developers and grateful users. I wish your team even more success and do not stop there! We are with your team!

Aleina

5 hours ago, wideangle said:

Thanks Igor.

A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and the rest of the team as well!

It goes without saying that you all continue to do an impressive job on the PT AV Studio product, not just in the quality of it, but also in the way you quickly respond directly to requests and observations from the many users.

That is much appreciated.

Many thanks once again.

Regards

wideangle.

I second that!! I couldn't have said it better.