WnSoft Forums

Garland (Lego style)

stranger2156

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year, colleagues!

A small present for the New Year holidays. Lego style "Garland", from content components you can assemble a garland of different configurations, like Lego. Later I will make a lesson for my forum on how to collect a garland, I will give a link here too.

Paul

Garland (Lego Style).ptestyle

Thankyou Paul,

However I would appreciate your help with this brilliant New Year Holiday Style, please! The style it says is 'applied to a blank slide' but your video shows it applied to other images. There is no doubt something obvious that I am missing but at the moment just cannot see.

George

Thanks Robert, George!

11 minutes ago, Xenofex2 said:

but your video shows it applied to other images

This is a demo video showing the use of garlands in some scenes. Imagine that garlands are some kind of decoration that you can add to any festive scene. In the style applied to the blank slide, you will find three self-contained containers with different garland options. You can copy any of them and add to the finished slide at the very top of the list. Or, start with a slide that has been styled, leaving one or more garland containers.

Paul

If anyone is interested, I have prepared a short video tutorial on using the Lego Garland style. The lesson also shows free modeling of the Garland to your taste. The video is, of course, in Russian, but in the settings you can turn on subtitles and translate them into the desired language. Good luck and health to everyone in the New Year!

Paul

2020-12-30_125634.jpg

Paul,

Watched your Tutorial again and have now managed to add individual flickering lights to a garland over a fireplace, and, have decorated, with individual lights, an image of our daughter's christmas tree.

Wow! The possibilites this opens up are endless.

Brilliant.

George

Paul,

I am enthused.

I have experimented further with your Tutorial and now have street lighting (albeit flashing) and a flashing belisha beacon at a pedestrian crossing.

My next step is to try and get the street lighting on constant. In the screen shot below, because it is a 7 second clip, the light comes on after about 3.5 seconds. Clone a Key Frame and place it at just 1 second does not seem to be the answer, the light still comes on at the 3.5 seconds mark.

How can I get the light to stay on for the full duration of the slide?

George

PTE 06.jpg